Can you relate to any of these statements?
- A recent life change — illness, birth, death in the family, people moving in or out of my house, a new job — has affected my ability to be organized.
- The way my home is set up isn’t working for me.
- I don’t like sorting through the mail each day so just dump it and leave it.
- I have no idea what’s in some of those mysterious boxes in my attic/storage room/garage/closet.
- I moved a few years ago, but still haven’t completely unpacked or settled in.
- I discourage people from visiting me because my home is so cluttered.
- I need to downsize and feel overwhelmed.
- I could use some home organization tips along with a friendly coach by my side to get my home and life under control.
Genesis Home Organizing would love to help!
During your free consultation we will listen to your needs and help you define your goals. Then we work with you in your home to help meet those goals. We don’t just organize messes; we teach you strategies to help your home become peaceful and clutter-free.
Ready to organize your life? Phone Bev at 512-966-0046 or use the contact form to the right.
You might be surprised by all the services a professional organizer can provide. Click on the links below to get more details about just how we can help you with your: